Easy, quick and entirely safe litmus papers for testing beer line rinse water
If you pull through a couple of extra line-lengths of water ‘just to make sure’ the lines are clear of chemical, congratulations on acting responsibly and putting your customers’ safety first – but you’re potentially wasting vast amounts of water, and money.
If you put your fingers into the rinse water to test for that telltale silky smooth feel, then you’re damaging your skin – and there’s another way which is far more reliable, and SAFE!
Test rinse water using litmus papers – if they turn pink, keep on rinsing! Easy, quick and entirely fail-safe.
- Each booklet contains 20 papers
- Sensitive to presence of beer line cleaner
- Papers change colour when chemical is still in line
- Completely safe to use
- Take all the guess-work away from rinsing out chemical
- Peace of mind that you are acting responsibly by removing all chemical from beer lines