pH Test Strips
Reliable and accurate fast-acting test strips provide peace of mind when rinsing chemicals from beverage dispense systems
What is your current method of testing for beer line cleaner?
If you pull through a couple of extra line-lengths of water ‘just to make sure’ the lines are clear of chemical, congratulations on acting responsibly and putting your customers’ safety first – but you’re potentially wasting vast amounts of water, and money.
If you put your fingers into the rinse water to test for that telltale silky smooth feel, then you’re damaging your skin – and there’s another way which is far more reliable, and SAFE!
pH 0-14 test strips can be used to test levels of acid as well as alkaline content in rinse water.
Test rinse water using non-bleed pH test strips by matching against the pH of your tap water. It is easy, quick and entirely fail-safe.
- Durable plastic strips
- Easy interpretation
- Reliable measurements
- Measures acid as well as alkaline levels
- Non-bleeding dye pads avoid solution contamination
- Can be stored unopened for 2 years out of sunlight
- those that are 'intelligent' and change colour in accordance with the amount of contamination in a beer line,
- and those that are imitation beer line cleaners with a purple or blue dye - this second category do not change colour and are liable to mislead the user into thinking their beer lines are clean.