ProClean PLUS gives you all the great benefits of the ProClean service, with the added advantage of glassware hygiene and staff training.
Why stop at great quality beer from a pristine beer dispense system if the glassware lets you down? And what if your team is unfamiliar with how to handle the beer you serve? The majority of beer quality faults can be avoided with great training.
If you’d like to find out more, just give us a call on 01638 563237 or click the button below to enquire through our website.
Who is ProClean PLUS for?
Any licensed premises with draught beer will benefit from the enhanced quality as well as savings in both time and money by using ProClean PLUS.
Building upon our popular ProClean extended interval beer line cleaning service, ProClean PLUS raises the bar with ongoing glasswasher and glass hygiene care as well as bar team training on tap.
Make the perfect pint, from dispense to delivery, a reality.
ProClean PLUS Features
All the great features of a ProClean full service
- Full service deep line clean of existing drinks dispense lines (Avani SOS)
- Regular beer line cleaning of the entire dispense system and cellar area
- Regular auditing and reporting of hygiene performance
- Fully maintained dispense system with equipment checks
- Beer quality training and advice
- Verified cleaning adapted to your unique conditions and challenges
- Flexible extended intervals based on a 4-week cycle
- Access to secure online dashboard
- Direct links with brewer and technical services
- Endorsed by UK and international brewers and brand owners
And, exclusive ProClean PLUS features including…
- A glasswasher deep clean at every visit
- Glass hygiene checks
- Supply of CLARITY glasswash detergent and rinse-aid*
- Fault-finding and reporting
- BeerWorks training (which can be delivered in groups or online)
*No need to renovate glassware
“Avani are experts in the provision of hygiene & best practice across all areas of dispense from the cellar to the bar, I would recommend their solutions and practices in offering the next step in supporting our business partners in making a positive addition to drive improvements with proven results.”Stuart O’Hanlon – ASAHI UK