Eco-friendly, fast rinsing beer line clean with accurate colour change for efficient cleaning of beer lines. Ideally suited to cleaning cask ale lines and for use on boats.
A chlorine-free dispense system cleaner designed for regular use to maintain a high level of hygiene in drinks dispensing equipment with the additional benefit of the most accurate colour change in the market. Ideal for cleaning cask lines & taps, coupling heads and nozzles.
Some ales, particularly the hoppy, resinous ones, are more susceptible to chlorine. Heavily chlorinated beer line cleaners are therefore more likely to deposit a chlorophenol ‘TCP-like’ taint on the lines. Desana MAX FP avoids this risk entirely, while at the same time delivering an excellent hygiene result.
45g (one sachet makes approx 4.5 litres of solution)
- Surfactant-free formulation that cleans AND disinfects with Active Oxygen
- Environmentally Friendly - only water left in drained solution
- 11 times less weight than liquid - ecological to ship and store
- Single dose powder sachets
- Powder dissolves quickly and easily
- Fast-acting removal of soiling
- Efficient and intelligent cleaning verifies hygiene levels with PURPLE-GREEN colour-change technology
- 36 month shelf-life
- Excellent product for cleaning cask ale taps - no risk of chlorophenol taints
- Accurate dosing assures the user of a quality and cost-effective clean
- Excellent hygiene controls - when it's purple, you know your lines are genuinely clean
- Easy to ship, store and handle
- Save time and water due to quick rinsing to pH neutral