Desana MAX CL 70g Sachets
An extremely effective beer line cleaner designed to remove stubborn biofilm and organic residues, and deep-clean old systems – when nothing else can.
It’s chlorine-based formulation with colour verification means that tough cleaning tasks are far easier and quicker. On top of this, you also know when you’ve done a great job because of the uniquely accurate colour change.
The formulation packs a punch with up to 10 times more cleaning power than conventional liquid off-the-shelf beer line cleaning chemicals.
Each sachet makes 9 litres of solution, which makes it ideal for bars with up to 4 lines, or ad hoc cleaning of beer lines, coupling heads, cask ale taps and nozzles.
70g (produces up to 9 litres of solution)
- Surfactant-free formulation that disinfects with Active Chlorine
- Registered as an 'active substance' according to EU-Biocidal Regulations
- Single dose powder sachets
- Powder dissolves quickly and easily
- Fast-acting removal of soiling
- Efficient and intelligent cleaning verifies hygiene levels with PURPLE-GREEN colour change technology
- Proven superior cleaning power via independent studies and approved by leading international brewers and manufacturers
- Excellent rescue product for deep cleaning and for removing heavy polyphenol layers (hop resin)
- Accurate dosing assures the user of a quality and cost-effective clean
- Easy to ship, store and handle
- Save time and water due to quick rinsing
- Excellent hygiene controls - purple genuinely means clean!