Cellar Bundle – SAVE £7.00!
SAVE £7.00 with the cellar bundle – our most popular beer line cleaning products in a time-saving and MONEY-SAVING bundle. It includes one of our most powerful beer line cleaning products, 50 litre wash bottle and our highly effective 1 LITRE TM70 sanitising spray.
The 50 Litre non pressurised line cleaning bottle will enable you to efficiently clean your lines which are served by a non-gas pressure driven system.
Usage instructions and health and safety guidance for your wash bottle:
1. Always make sure that your wash bottle is clean before starting the line cleaning process
2. Do not pour chemical into an empty wash bottle. Always add some water first
3. Store your wash bottle upside down to allow it to drain between cleaning cycles
4. Never leave chemical solution in the wash bottle when you have finished the clean
5. Never put your face near/above the opening when mixing chemicals in your wash bottle
6. Always make sure you are wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment when completing your line cleaning and using your wash bottle.
The Desana Max CL 70g sachets are an extremely effective beer line cleaner designed to remove stubborn biofilm and organic residues, and deep-clean old systems – when nothing else can. It’s chlorine-based formulation with colour verification means that tough cleaning tasks are far easier and quicker. On top of this, you also know when you’ve done a great job because of the uniquely accurate colour change. The formulation packs a punch with up to 10 times more cleaning power than conventional liquid off-the-shelf beer line cleaning chemicals. Each sachet makes 9 litres of solution, which makes it ideal for bars with up to 4 lines, or ad hoc cleaning of beer lines, coupling heads, cask ale taps and nozzles.
• Surfactant-free formulation that disinfects with Active Chlorine
• Registered as an ‘active substance’ according to EU-Biocidal Regulations
• Single dose powder sachets
• Powder dissolves quickly and easily
• Fast-acting removal of soiling
• Efficient and intelligent cleaning verifies hygiene levels with PURPLE-GREEN colour change technology
• Proven superior cleaning power via independent studies and approved by leading international brewers and manufacturers
• Excellent rescue product for deep cleaning and for removing heavy polyphenol layers (hop resin)
• Accurate dosing assures the user of a quality and cost-effective clean
• Easy to ship, store and handle
• Save time and water due to quick rinsing
• Excellent hygiene controls – purple genuinely means clean!
The TM70 1 Litre spray with 70% ethanol content can be used to sanitize any surfaces, thereby disabling harmful germs and viruses – such as coronavirus. Note that this product contains no emollients so is liable to have a mild drying effect on skin if used extensively.
Instructions for use:
Clean the surface first by removing any food debris and stickiness. Spray the TM70 at approximately 8 inches from the surface to deliver a fine coverage. LEAVE TO DRY.
DO NOT WIPE TO REMOVE. The spray will dry without leaving any sticky residue and is ideal for sanitising work surfaces, handles, taps and any other surface where food and/or hands come into contact.
• Disinfecting spray based on 70% ethanol
• Applied as a concentrate – no need to rinse off
• Disables certain types of viruses, such as Coronavirus that can be spread by contact
• Kills most bacteria within a few seconds, at room temperature
• Approved by the Federal Institute for food examination and research, Vienna (Lebensmitteluntersuchungsanstalt)
• Must not be applied on acrylic glass (plexi-glass)!
• Spray into each tap nozzle every evening before closing
• Use to sanitize keg spears, coupling heads and cleaning sockets
• Beer-proof – no negative effect on taste of the beverage