TM70 70% Alcohol Based Food-Safe Sanitizing 1 Litre Spray
1 Litre food-safe sanitizing spray that is also beer-safe for the best cellar and bar hygiene. It kills 99.99% of germs – a cellar and bar essential!
With 70% ethanol content, this spray can be used to sanitize any surfaces, thereby disabling harmful germs and viruses – such as coronavirus. Note that this product contains no emolients so is liable to have a mild drying effect on skin if used extensively.
Instructions for use:
Clean the surface first by removing any food debris and stickiness. Spray the TM70 at a distance of approximately 8 inches from the surface to delivery a fine coverage. LEAVE TO DRY.
DO NOT WIPE TO REMOVE. The spray will dry without leaving any sticky residue and is ideal for sanitising work surfaces, handles, taps and any other surface where food and/or hands come into contact.
1 x 1000ml (1 litre) bottle with trigger spray (use undiluted and allow to dry – DO NOT WIPE OFF)
250ml alternative available
- Disinfecting spray based on 70% ethanol
- Applied as a concentrate – no need to rinse off
- Disables certain types of viruses, such as Coronavirus that can be spread by contact
- Kills most bacteria within a few seconds, at room temperature
- Approved by the Federal Institute for food examination and research, Vienna (Lebensmitteluntersuchungsanstalt)
- Must not be applied on acrylic glass (plexi-glass)!
- Spray into each tap nozzle every evening before closing
- Use to sanitize keg spears, coupling heads and cleaning sockets
- Beer-proof – no negative effect on taste of the beverage