March 2, 2015
Norfolk and Suffolk Employer Training Incentive Pilot
Suffolk Chamber is now taking enquiries for the Employer Training Incentive Pilot (ETIP), which will help businesses across Norfolk and Suffolk to save money on staff training.
The ETIP provides a 25% return against cash paid on additional training (to the maximum claim value of £1,000 per learner) to help Norfolk and Suffolk SMEs to grow.
- is available to SMEs across Norfolk and Suffolk
- offers a 25% return against cash paid on additional training made by the employer to a maximum claim value of £1,000 per learner; for Level 3 apprenticeships and qualifications this rate rises to 30%
- gives the businesses control regarding the choice of provider used to train their staff and the training required
Eligible training must be additional i.e. non-mandatory and used to enhance productivity, efficiency or vocational effectiveness.
Training can either be
- an apprenticeship (over 19 years of age)
- an accredited Qualification Level 1-4
- non-accredited training
Businesses employing fewer than 250 people and located within Norfolk and Suffolk can apply. Use this scheme to part-fund your Beerista Workshop training!