Regional Dispense Hygiene Technician – Midlands
11th January 2019
Generous basic salary + van + 28 days holiday + pension + healthcare
Midlands and home counties to North and West of London
At Avani Solutions Limited we have quickly established ourselves as a leading player in the hospitality industry for delivering high quality dispense hygiene products and services. We work to high standards and believe that ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough for Avani and our customers.
What does that mean to someone working as part of the Avani team?
Well, for a start, no two days are the same. So you’ll be comfortable with uncertainty and change, and you’ll see problems as learning opportunities. You’ll be a self-starter, disciplined to tackle the important as well as the urgent, and you’ll never leave a job half-done. That means you’re a resourceful problem-solver. But more important than all of that, you’ll be great with people. Because even though your role is technical, you’re all about solving problems to their complete satisfaction.
About the role
In your region, you’ll be responsible for providing beer dispense hygiene solutions for a wide range of licensed outlets, reporting to Head of Technical Sales. As part of your role you will be required to build and maintain rapport with your customers while at the same time conducting detailed and accurate audits on sites using a strong attention to detail. The role is highly practical and you will be providing full dispense system cleans to an exceptional standard. You will be responsible for managing your time efficiently and for ensuring customer reports are submitted accurately and in a timely manner. The role will require travel within the region and occasional overnight stays. We work Monday – Friday.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Be an ambassador for Avani, acting in accordance with the brand values and ethos of the business
- Act responsibly and in line with H&S regulations in the handling of hazardous chemicals
- Solve dispense hygiene related problems quickly and decisively
- Liaise with colleagues and trade partners in a collaborative way
- Build rapport and manage customer relationships
- Compile reports and formulate recommendations for increased efficiencies
- Continually look for ways to learn and improve self and systems
- Be willing to try new things, adapt and flex according to new challenges
- Share learning and know-how with others
- Actively contribute to making customers happy
- Manage inventory
- Have fun
- At least 3 years experience in technical drinks dispense or hospitality industry
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Educated to A Level standard
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Computer literacy, particularly with Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
An NVQ 2 in Drinks Dispense plus some experience of beer dispense hygiene is useful but not essential. The role will include lots of training because we love learning.
To apply for this role
Please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter by email to the attention of Amanda Thomson at Amanda@avanisolutions.co.uk
No agencies, thank you.