Beer Quality Technician – LEEDS
We’re Hiring Again! We have a Full Time, Permanent Position for a Beer Quality Technician to cover North East England. Monday – Friday, no weekends or evenings.
We are a leading player in the hospitality industry, known for delivering excellent quality dispense hygiene products and services, partnering with great brands such as Asahi, Budweiser, Camden Town Brewery, Heineken, Molson Coors and Woodfordes. We work to high standards and are looking for motivated individuals to join our growing team.
Our purpose is to raise the bar on beer quality, and our aim is that one day every draft beer served will be perfect.
What does that mean to someone working as part of the Avani team?
You’re a resourceful problem-solver and you never leave a job half-done. You have high standards and a professional, practical approach to your work. But more important than all of that, you’ll be great with people. Because even though your role is technical, you’re all about solving problems to their complete satisfaction.
If this is you, then read on!
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for providing beer dispense hygiene, maintenance and problem-solving solutions for licensed outlets and major UK brewers. As part of your role you will be required to build and maintain rapport with your customers while at the same time maintaining beer dispense systems in perfect hygiene order, and conducting detailed and accurate audits on sites using a strong attention to detail. The role is highly practical and you will be providing full dispense system cleans to an exceptional standard. You will be responsible for managing your time efficiently and for ensuring customer reports are submitted accurately and in a timely manner. The role will require travel within the area so a full, clean driving licence is essential.
We work Monday-Friday so no weekends or evenings!
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Be an ambassador for Avani, acting in accordance with the brand values and ethos of the business
- Act responsibly and in line with H&S regulations in the handling of hazardous chemicals and equipment
- Solve dispense beer quality problems quickly and decisively
- Provide technical solutions and high quality installations
- Liaise with colleagues and trade partners in a collaborative way
- Build rapport and manage customer relationships
- Compile reports and formulate recommendations for increased efficiencies
- Continually look for ways to learn and improve self and systems
- Be willing to try new things, adapt and flex according to new challenges
- Share learning and know-how with others
- Actively contribute to making customers happy
- Manage inventory
- Have fun!
Minimum Requirements: (these are MUST-HAVES, not NICE-TO-HAVES)
- At least 2 years’ experience in bar/cellar management OR technical drinks dispense or related sectors
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Computer literacy, particularly with Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills – non negotiable!
Great package including generous basic salary, fully expensed van, pension, weekly personal trainer and opportunity for commission
To apply for this role:
Please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter by email to the attention of Amanda Thomson at Amanda@avanisolutions.co.uk
Application deadline: 11th December 2023
Visit us on LinkedIn here: LINKED IN