Suffolk Chamber is now taking enquiries for the Employer Training Incentive Pilot (ETIP), which will help businesses across Norfolk and Suffolk to save money on staff training.
The ETIP provides a 25% return against cash paid on additional training (to the maximum claim value of £1,000 per learner) to help Norfolk and Suffolk SMEs to grow.
- is available to SMEs across Norfolk and Suffolk
- offers a 25% return against cash paid on additional training made by the employer to a maximum claim value of £1,000 per learner; for Level 3 apprenticeships and qualifications this rate rises to 30%
- gives the businesses control regarding the choice of provider used to train their staff and the training required
Eligible training must be additional i.e. non-mandatory and used to enhance productivity, efficiency or vocational effectiveness.
Training can either be
- an apprenticeship (over 19 years of age)
- an accredited Qualification Level 1-4
- non-accredited training
Businesses employing fewer than 250 people and located within Norfolk and Suffolk can apply. Use this scheme to part-fund your Beerista Workshop training!